About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Corn Harvest is Complete!

They finished combining corn last night!  I think some still has to be hauled to town, but the combine gets to rest.  As does Willow!  I'm pretty sure she searched the harvested fields for any ears they missed - I sent the last one she brought in out the door with the farmer this morning.  My yard is littered with corn debris...........we're calling it the "Scattered" look!


A week ago on Tuesday, my mom and her friend Shelly came down and we went to Joyce's Fabrics in Pilot Grove.  She is selling out and fabric was $1 a yard if you took the whole piece.  We had such a good time digging through to find the "treasures".  Here is what the back of my car looked like at the end...............that's about 400 yards of fabric!


I listened/watched Jackson's game on Friday night........another win!  I also finished my pumpkin quilt.  


 On Saturday I attended a Guild Fest in Sedalia.  We heard 3 fabulous speakers, heard some great stories, and saw lots of amazing quilts.  I took some photos of the quilts hanging around the room that intrigued me............

Cute puppies!


A really nice sampler.........  and a dinosaur (ok, I was channeling Sarah when I took this photo!).

A twisted kitty......

Now, this one I really liked......


The above intrigued me...........and well, everyone needs a purple cow!



Need to wrap this up because piano lessons begin soon.  Tis the season...........my dining room table is sporting a pile of Halloween music, and an even larger pile of Christmas music (yes, just like Walmart, I am seasonally confused!).

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment