About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Stay Spooky

 

The fall spirit is starting to hit me.  I had received a gift card from piano students to a local greenhouse that has lots of decor items, so finally took the time to go out and look around.  It was fun, but a little overwhelming.  I wanted something cute and fallish that Willow wouldn't think was a chew toy.  This is what I came home with.  I had to get the hubs on board with putting the screw eyes and chain on it to hang.  He had different ideas, but I didn't want him drilling holes in my new decoration.


And double the fun, it's reversible!



So finally getting it hung made me ready to get out a few more decorations.  I was really interested in the quilted or woven items, and didn't realize how many things I had.  Here is just a taste..........


I had totally forgotten about this little pumpkin wall hanging that was a mystery project from a guild retreat.  It fit this spot (which has been bare except for a hook in the wall for some time) perfectly!


And this cat and  pumpkin wall hanging is in the dining room.


As is this jack-o-lantern basket.  I think Sarah made this as a 4-H project one year.


And one of my favorites is this pumpkin wall hanging.  It's hanging over the steps to the basement.  There are more things, but I haven't taken photos of them yet.  

I'm still waiting on the fabric I need to finish the pumpkin quilt.  So maybe having these things out will help.

Stay Spooky everyone!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment