About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, September 10, 2021

Sad Face

Sad face...........


 This is what she does when she knows you are leaving her.  I'm off to Como today for some shopping.  I'm not actually that thrilled about it.  I used to like shopping........I'd go with a friend and we'd spend the day, Sarah got pushed around in a stroller, we'd eat lunch out.  It's just not that fun anymore.  I'm making the trip to pick up needed piano music for my students, stop by Sam's club and try to get my nephew on our membership card, Joanns for some pillow stuffing and/or pillow forms, just a few things at the mall, and Hy-Vee..............and David will be thrilled with the trip if I come home with some Hy-Vee fuel saver points!  It's the simple things.  I have an extensive list, but after the music store, it's like one thing here and one thing there until I get to Hy-Vee, so lots of driving through traffic.  At least this evening I'll get to sit at the sewing machine and listen to Jackson's football game.  Hopefully sometime this weekend I'll get to start quilting that quilt!

Anyway, wish me luck on the shopping trip.............. or perhaps you should wish luck to those who will have to deal with me!  I'm sure the trip would be much more fun if Willow could go along, but somehow I don't think she will fit in the stroller and she would be so heavy to push around.

Christi  

No comments:

Post a Comment