About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, July 5, 2024

Kitty Hangover


I don't know what Esme did all night last night, but she wasn't sleeping on the foot of the bed.  Whatever it was, she was incredibly tired this morning!  


It took awhile for her to get up and face the day.  It was all I could do to coax her into the sewing room.  Normally she's trying to herd me there.  I did finish the snowman quilt but not before I discovered the bobbin thread was all tangled on one of the blocks and needed to be ripped out and redone.  And since there was still room left on the backing fabric, I threw the last lady bug on there for quilting.  


I even got them all trimmed and the bindings machine sewn on before we left for a cookout and fireworks celebration this evening.  Now there will be lots of hand binding to do. 

Maybe more sewing will happen tomorrow!  I think there are enough leftovers that I won't need to do much cooking, but there is a little cleaning that needs to happen.  We'll see what the day brings.

TTFN,
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment