About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, July 8, 2024

Finishes!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Get ready for some Ta-Dahs!!!  I spent a good portion of the afternoon and evening (after my nap) yesterday hand binding.  


The three lady bugs are all finished just in time to really enjoy the summer.

And remember this?  That lovely space-themed quilted keyboard cover???  Well, we couldn't waste those cutoff corners...........


Slap some leftover binding strips from lady bugs on them and you have coasters!  


And there were a couple of UFO finishes..............

Last year's Criss Cross Kisses quilt 


yielded the scraps for this.  The blocks finish at 2.25" and the little squares in the nine patch blocks finish at .75".  


And the Mr. Snow SAL is finished!  So happy to have this one completed and that the embroidery didn't take me 10 years to do like the barn quilts did.



 So for those who are counting, that leaves just 3 UFO's out of my original list of 22 for 2024 to finish!  One of those is ready for binding, one is ready for quilting, and one has all the blocks made but still needs to be put together.  Not bad for the first half of the year.

There is a quilt guild meeting tomorrow evening, so I will definitely have something for show and tell.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment