About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Weekend Wrap Up

Sarah took a week's vacation and spent the first half with us and then went to Bethany so she could do some fishing at Grandpa and Grandma's house.







Obviously they had some success!  While she was gone, her kitty stayed with us.  She had some fun with Cici.


I think she really missed Sarah.  She followed my around like a puppy which is usually Esme's job.  I spent a lot of time with Longarm Lucey.  My mom had left 11 things for me to quilt and I got 6 of them done.

Then the kitty found a comfy place to hangout where she could keep track of things.



Then she discovered the pin cushion!  


I will be getting my magnet out to find all the pins.


And I quilted this quilt and finished the binding!  I think it turned out pretty well.

And my dog has been her usual goofy self.  

Sarah and her cat will be heading back to St. Louis.  I think my animals will be glad to get back to normal.  

Christi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment