About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A Hot Day!

 My animals all hunkered down in cool dark places to sleep through the heat yesterday.  Esme has taken over Cici's spot on the spare bed.  I put a fuzzy blanket on it to avoid cat hair on the quilt.  This always worked well for Cici as she loved the polar fleece.  Esme has become very good at rolling the blanket up so that she can lay on the quilt.  

Obviously she loves quilts and quilting.  She spends the first part of every morning channeling her inner border collie to try to herd me to the sewing room.  


And Willow spent the majority of the day "guarding" the back door.  Yes, that loud snoring would scare off any intruder.  I spent the day stepping over her and she never even opened her eyes or moved.


We started table runners at the guild meeting last night.  They were all really different.  A few people went home with completed blocks.




I can't wait to see them all in August.  It's gonna be another hot one today.  I'm trying to do laundry early and want to vacuum out the car for a road trip with my mom.  And there's sweet corn to deal with.

I probably won't blog again until next week as we are leaving early in the morning to head to Arkansas to a fabric warehouse.  

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment