About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Cleaning, Cooking, and a little sewing

 

After spending the morning running errands, doing bookwork, and cooking lunch, (and then a nap), I had time to clean the sewing room.  Esme had the job of supervision while the floors were swept and Longarm Lucey had a "spa" treatment.  I started a shopping list for a trip to Marshall Dry Goods in Arkansas later this week.  I also finished the binding on the Space Cats quilt.  This will be a Christmas gift for Sarah and is another UFO checked off.

 

I quilted around the parts on the space suits and quilted stars, comets, and planets in the background.  It's not perfect, but it's finished!




As I predicted, there weren't many photo moments.  Today has some cleaning on the list, grocery shopping, and hopefully quilting.  Probably another nap as the alarm has been set for 4:30 am to allow for loading pigs for market.  And then we have a quilt guild meeting this evening.  We will be doing the table runner project that I wrote up.  Here is the photo of my table runner.


Somehow, I'm already feeling the need for a nap and I just finished breakfast.  It could be a long day.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment