About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Quilts of Valor

 Tuesday evening was our guild meeting and we presented 5 Quilts of Valor to individuals who had served in the armed forces.

Here are photos of 4 of them.............I didn't get a photo of the one I helped with because I was helping to hold it up.





I also didn't get photos of the show and tell because I was just too busy looking at everything.  I did get a photo of our raffle quilt.......or at least half of it.  It is called Prairie Schooner.  It was folded in half for the photo.

I was able to show a couple of small things...............  and when I got home, I put away the patriotic stuff and put out my Zest table runner.


and hung up the watermelon wall hanging.

David has been getting up very early every morning to load pigs.  We are planning a day trip to Bethany today to deliver some quilts and take Willow up for a swim in the lake.  She thoroughly enjoyed this last year.  It should be a fun day!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment