About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, July 8, 2022

Family Times


So I'm way behind on this, but prior to vacation, we went to Iowa for Jackson's high school graduation reception.  He will be heading off to Iowa State in the fall to major in business.  He was heavily recruited for track, but has opted not to do college sports.  He already has a number of college credits and plans to graduate in 3 years and start making money!

His Aunt Jill crochets and made him this enormous throw.  I can't believe the time that must have taken.


And we got to see Tucker, their golden doodle.  At least Tucker will still be at home in the fall so the "empty nest" won't be so bad.  However, I think Tucker will miss Jackson as much as Jackson's parents will miss him.


And here is the relative photo from the reception..........


And it was nice to see Carter wearing something besides "track" attire!

And a couple of weeks after our vacation, we invited ourselves down to my brother's house in Lockwood.  His oldest, John, was there visiting from California.  We hadn't seen him in 4 years.  


And we saw Jacob who we hadn't seen in almost a year.  He is no longer in seminary in St. Louis.  He works for JB Hunt, the same company John does and lives in Arkansas.


And the family photo..........



 I'm hoping to work on some quilting today!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment