About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Snow Day!

 This was the scene out the back door just prior to the first piano lesson of 2024 yesterday - and it was the only lesson I had all day as the snow really picked up and the roads got very icky!  At least I got to see one student.



Earlier in the morning, Willow had been enjoying a bone.  

This morning, she and Kenzie are curled up together on their bed just outside the door.  Of course, they could be here...........


a nice large carpeted dog house with a heat lamp just outside the back door!  But no, if they were inside the doghouse, they might miss seeing something!  David is so disgusted.  He says their brains are as empty as that doghouse!

SEW............Snow Day, Sew Day!  That's where most of today will be spent.  I have to do some tax forms and am planning to cook a nice lunch and some potato soup for supper, but the rest of the day should be spent in the sewing room.

I recently finished binding on a third baby quilt (photos are coming).  Esme helped cut the binding strips!  She is so good at holding down the fabric.


I also have all the components cut for Star Trails, so am anxious to work on that.


And Bonnie Hunter did release the final reveal clue of her mystery last Friday.  I have all of the A blocks complete and hope to start working on the B blocks soon.


It is still snowing here this morning, so I guess I will just have to sew the day away!

Christi



No comments:

Post a Comment