About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Show and Tell

 The winter weather yesterday caused all the schools to close - and most quilt shops!  The hubster wanted to make a trip to Sedalia to get some things he "needed".  I tagged along to enjoy lunch out and make sure he returned a shirt to Penney's that didn't fit.  I stayed in the truck most of the time but did get out at the Farm & Home store.  It's one of my favorites.  Just inside the door was this display......


Garden seeds!  I guess they were trying to give us hope in this wintry weather!

Our guild meeting was also cancelled last night.  It won't be rescheduled so I took photos of all my show and tell and will just post them rather than hold them over to February........I may have some more things done by then!

I had recently finished the remaining 3 Fab Farm quilts, an Elizabeth Hartmann pattern.  


This one had a blue plaid flannel backing...........


# 2


It had a red check backing...........


and #3.......


It had a green polka dot flannel backing.....


They were all quilted with an argyle pattern which I think looks like chicken wire.  They were so much fun to make and I can't wait to gift them. 

It's another snow day here, but I will have piano lessons.  Esme keeps trying to herd me upstairs to the sewing room.  Maybe we'll get there.

Christi 



No comments:

Post a Comment