About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, January 22, 2024

Good Things!

Remember watching Martha Stewart (prior to her legal issues) and hearing her say, "It's a Good Thing" while sharing some amazing thing we too could do?  Well, this post is full of Good Things.

1.  We got a package from Ukraine!  It was such a surprise.  We haven't mailed anything to Yuliya since the Russian invasion, so it was wonderful to get something from her.  


This means we can send her something for her birthday in March!  I have a quilt ready that I had made for her during the first part of the invasion.  We are working collecting a few more additions to the box so that we will have it ready to mail at the beginning of February.  We also skyped with her so she could translate some things for us and we could thank her for the gifts.  The chocolate is delicious!

2.  We finally got our beef from the locker and got it all distributed to everyone.  This entailed a trip to Hamilton to meet my parents.  I got to check out the new Santa store...........





And I also purchased this really fun Scooby Doo Valentine fabric to make a pillowcase for Sarah.  


3.  I made pulled pork nachos!  My own creation............I did the pulled pork in my instapot and it was delicious.



4.  The Chiefs won last night!  It was hard to watch, so I had to work on my birthday puzzle.  It was too dangerous to have a needle in my hand to do handwork...........the danger of blood, you know.


The puzzle was completed before the game was.

5.  And speaking of handwork, I now have 5 of the 12 blocks for the Mr. Snow sew-along completed.  


6.  Valentine's Day decorations are out..............even the furry ones!



Hope your day is filled with Good Things!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment