About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Thursday, September 1, 2022

It's Fall Y'all!

 Well, it may not technically be fall yet, but it's September and we are moving into my favorite seasons of the year.  In preparation, I have worked on a few fall projects.


Should he look left?


or right?

We finally settled on left.  Mr. Bat is all quilted and finished now.  It turned out pretty cute.  The most amazing thing is that when this table runner is on the table, the cats won't sit up there.  Apparently the eyes are watching them!  This table runner took only about 2 hours to cut and sew.  Of course, it also yielded some leftover half square triangles........fall pillow!


A trip to Sedalia last night allowed time for a stop at Hobby Lobby before supper.  I hadn't been in there in FOREVER!  I slowly surveyed the fall decor aisles.  Black and White check seemed to be the big thing, even for fall decs.

This morning, I moved from craft stash to craft stash gathering a weird array of supplies.


And I "grew" this pumpkin.


Of course, the pumpkin needed some friends.  So now I have a patch!


I figure next week will be the start of getting out more fall decor. 

Christi




No comments:

Post a Comment