About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, September 9, 2022

What about Cici?


It's been awhile since Cici was featured in the blog............. here she is in her favorite location in Sarah's room where she can look out the window to observe the world...........when her eyes are open that is.



Piano lessons have started, so that took the majority of my time the last couple of days.  That and tomatoes.  I managed to give a bucket of tomatoes to one of the piano families, but that still left me with a large bucket to take care of.  I have made lots of pasta sauce, some pizza sauce and yesterday I just put plain tomato sauce that can be made into fresh salsa or something else when needed in the freezer.  And, I dehydrated 6 trays of tomatoes.  

I did finish another embroidered barn block, Mariner's Compass.  That's #10, only 2 more to go.  I'm still not predicting a 2022 finish on this quilt.

And I put my next oldest (after the barn quilt) UFO on the longarm and am working on it.  It's about 1/3 of the way done.  I don't know if it will get done today, but I'd like to have it to bind during the Chief's game Sunday afternoon.  We'll see if that happens.  If not, I have a Halloween cross stitch to work on, but it's a little hard to focus on cross stitch during a Chief's game.

This quilt is called Star Junction.  It was done as a quilt-along at Sew Sweet back in the fall of 2020.  I have no explanation as to why it hung so long in the TBQ closet.

And of course, after lunch, you must have your afternoon nap.............

Cici, not being long haired, can lay directly in the sun while Esme lays just outside of it.  

If I could get sound on this blog, you could hear the snoring.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment