About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, April 24, 2017

P.S.

Just so you know, Cici has not been forgotten.  I even made her some new toys (trying to keep her entertained and out of trouble).
You can see that I put lots of money into this...........old toilet paper tubes inside of an empty kleenix box.  Every morning before I leave, I hide some of her treasures (catnip mice, jingle balls, cat treats) in the different tubes, and she has to work to get them out.  I also took an empty water bottle and cut 3 holes in it and put a few treats in it.  She has to roll it around to get the treats out to eat.  Does this work?  Well, she does enjoy it, but I still have to re-thread Tucker (301) every time I go upstairs to sew.  I'm thinking that only time and maturity will solve this problem, but it is fun watching her play with her toys!
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment