About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, January 17, 2022

Dirty Dog - Sick Dog

A few days into the new year, Willow had some fun playing and digging in the mud.  She was very confused as to why I wouldn't let her inside when she looked like this.  

She just got back from a trip to the vet (she and the hubs stopped by my work to report in).  She just hasn't been herself and was coughing, hasn't been eating as much as normal, and didn't seem to feel well.  I know what you're thinking.....COVID!

Well, it's not.  Nor is it anything more than a cold.  She now has antibiotics and steriods to take.  The interesting thing is that her brother (pup from the same litter) was at the vet at the same time and David says they could have been twins except for the fact that he was about 25 lbs heavier.  I asked what Willow thought of him, and apparently there was some sibling conflict as she growled at him.


Willow's illness has been very concerning to Esme.........can't you tell!  David has started referring to her as my new puppy.  He says she follows me around the house and stays close to me at all times.  She's also a very good lap kitty (puppy).  


Cici, Esme, and I have started a new quilting project.  These are the blocks for the Ruby Jubilee Mystery Quilt that Quiltmaker Magazine is doing to celebrate their 40th year.  All of the blocks are from Bonnie Hunter's Addicted to Scraps column.  These are the blocks from the Jan/Feb issue.

And I saw a little more basketball last week.  This is Kody, younger brother to Kyle, also a piano student.  He's a 5th grader playing on the junior high team.  They didn't win, but it was fun to see them play.



Christi 

No comments:

Post a Comment