About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, December 17, 2021

Merry Christmas!

We had a very successful piano recital last Sunday evening.  Each of my students shared one song.  Instead of printing programs, I put everyone's name and song title in my elf hat and we just pulled one out and called out their name to perform.

I received this really cute wall hanging from some of my students.




And a couple of students gave me some dog toys.  
 


Willow approves!


And when we got home that evening, we found Cici posing as a gift under the tree...........or maybe just hiding from Willow........



And I also wanted to show off the sign that my cousin gave to David when we were there at Thanksgiving............ they make these really fun metal signs.  I'm not sure she thought we'd hang it over the back of the toilet in the bathroom, but that bathroom is decorated with pigs so it seemed to fit!


And finally, here is our Christmas card this year!


Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment