About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Meanwhile, back at home.....

With the addition of Esme to the household, Cici has become a little more active.  She's back to climbing in to baskets among other things.

We had our quilt guild Christmas party and held the drawing for our raffle quilt.  We set a record with ticket sales and Kris brought in her chicken washing bucket to hold them and stir them around in.  Someone from Fayette was drawn.............. so no one that I sold tickets to.😞


I did finally spend a little time in the sewing room.  Cici was on hand to supervise and provide quality control.

While this project required no sewing, it was a project FOR the sewing room.  David helped me make a new top for my ironing board which I covered with wool batting and this fun polka dot fabric.  I love it!  And should I ever need that narrow end to iron a shirt (not happening), I can just lift this new top off and press!

As of now, Esme isn't that impressed with the workings of the sewing room...........of course, I haven't spent much time there, so that could change.


And I left the sewing room to head to bed one evening only to find this............. 


 If I thought she could lay still and not hog the bed, I might let her sleep there, but I really have no faith in that working.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment