About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

So many things..........

 In looking back through my photos, I realize that I have many things to share.  So this could be a really, really long post or I can split it into several posts.  Divide and conquer it is!


We got a new toy (for the farm)!  Meet The Stampede!  It's a lot of fun to drive.  




Okay, I know you wanted to see it from all angles, right?


Yes, Willow can ride too.  I think she prefers the car because it's quieter, but she doesn't let a little noise stop her.  I have driven it across the road to take stuff to my mother-in-law, down to the hog barn (no reason, just driving), and down to my neighbor, Karen's house.  Karen needed some pink strips for her spool block for guild, and I just tucked some pink in my pocket and Willow and I took off to deliver the strips!  Fun!  See, the Stampede is needed for quilting too.

Speaking of my neighbor, her adorable granddaughter was up for a visit on quilt show weekend.  I gave Jenna a new I Spy table runner for her coffee table.  




She had just gotten up from her nap, so love those sleepy eyes!  

I also finished this UFO from last year.  




This was Bonnie Hunter's Leader/Ender from last year.  I was using 1.5" squares, so only made a lap quilt.  My parents have gifted it to someone they know in a nursing home in Bethany.  The person loves red, so the back has red with big white polka dots on it.



And, I have been doing some roofing.  I'm hoping to get my Christmas Village quilt finished this year.  I just completed 26 more blocks and only have 26 to go.  I need to cut some more so that I have them to work on.

And all this running around and quilting has been exhausting, can't you tell?




Well, more adventure awaits in the next post.............it's a real cliffhanger, right?

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment