About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

And then............

We made cider!  My parents came down last Wednesday evening and on Thursday morning, we took all of the apples they had brought and the apples we had to Paul and Becky's house to make cider.  They have a nifty cider press and we started at 9 and had about 25 gallons made before lunch time!


Their friend Tom also came to help.  He didn't want is photo but I assured him that only about 6 people read this blog and 3 of them were there to make cider!

My mom and I loaded the hopper, while Tom and my dad squeezed cider.


The mixing table.............



I got to be the mixologist..........


David got in on the action while Becky watched.


So after discussing how many people read my blog, I went back through and looked at the stats.  The most readers I have had on any one post this year was 25, and that was in July when I posted about the flood............yes, the world just loves a good disaster!  The largest ever was 49 readers sometime back in 2018.  So, I think Tom is safe being pictured on my blog.

And, to give Cici and Willow a break from being featured in my photos, I'm sharing this cute little toad that was sitting on the deck railing one evening.  


Next up..........weekend activites!  

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment