About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

World's Best Wife!

I'm sure you're wondering how I came by the title "World's Best Wife!"  Well, one morning when it had rained too much for my DH (dear husband) to be in the field I suggested that he go COMBINE SHOPPING!  At which point, he declared me the World's Best Wife!  Now DD (darling daughter) informs me that since I'm his ONLY wife, that also makes me his worst wife and everything in between.  I'm going to ignore her and go with my hubby's proclamation.  After all, Mother's Day is coming up and he needs to get me something................. I even asked for something in GREEN!  That way it will match the tractor I got for my birthday a few years ago.  Remember this?


Speaking of green..........we have some beautiful things blooming in the flower beds..............




And things continue to progress in the sewing room.............
My Dashing Through the Snow quilt finally got that candy cane striped border on it.  I really overshot the amount of border needed, so I expect you will see it pop up again on another quilt.  Now for the final border and binding debate.......... 

I think there will be a narrow green border with red binding.  

More tiny houses..............  and I'm learning to make trees to add in to make things interesting!  Keep watching for more houses and trees.

The Friendly Goat and Penny Pig blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage 2 book.  I'm making these 12" blocks this time around.

And a Goat finish...........

Delilah is all quilted, bound, and labeled!

And my main UFO for the year is finished.............
Farm Girl Vintage, the first book, all blocks in the book are in here and they are 6" blocks.  I love this one and can't wait til September to show it at guild!


And would this post really be of any interest at all if there wasn't a photo of a cat?  Cici and Dory were enjoying some sunshine in the bay window.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment