About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Odds and Ends

I have a few random photos to share that just haven't seemed to fit in any post, so here they are together.  Enjoy!


We enjoyed burning all the sticks gathered from the yard in the fire pit one evening.  We're definitely enjoying the patio when the weather allows.


Cici thought she would surprise us with ............... herself! on Easter morning.  She was pleased to show that she could still fit in the Easter basket.


Easter lunch was pork kabobs on the grill with cilantro lime rice.  Very tasty!


Since I no longer have Izzy to walk with, DD thought maybe we should try taking Cici and Dory for walks.  She had harnesses, so we gave it a try.  Cici actually liked being out in the grass until an ATV drove by and scared her so badly that she escaped the harness, dove through the porch railing and slammed into the back door trying to get back inside.  It was a very very short walk.


I have also been reading papers for DD.  Trust me, this one was riveting.  I did learn that Raspberry Pi is not a food! (note the spelling).  I'm still unclear as to what it is though.  I also read a paper for her ethics class over the book that was written about the euthanasia deaths in Memorial Hospital in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.  Trust me, not an uplifting read at all.

And spring has definitely sprung!
The Hubs took me mushroom hunting and I found these!  We went again the next night, and he found 3.  He has also found at least 2 ticks on each hunt.  I am apparently not sweet enough for them because I haven't found any.  

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment