About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Just Kitten Around


WARNING:  This post of full of nothing but cats and kittens!


I finished the Just Kitten Around quilt.  I purchased it as a kit so got all the fabric for the top and binding and the pattern.  There was so much leftover fabric.  At Sew Sweet Quilt Shop, they always say to make some small things with the leftovers right away rather than dump it all into the scrap stash.  So, I made the above wall hanging with leftovers.  It's going to the home of a friend whose boys take piano lessons from me.  They have a new house and have nothing on the walls yet.  She's going to hang this over the piano in the fall.  It's to remind them of how Esme likes to walk down the steps during their piano lessons and walk onto the top of the piano and stare down at them while they are playing.

The full quilt is pictured below.  It was a lot of piecing, but it's so cute!


Several quilts have been quilted recently, so Esme has been at work holding them down while I do the hand binding.


You can see in the above photo that her hair was not looking the best.  She looks much better in the photo below........


Because she got a bath............


As did Cici!


The drying out process takes awhile.

Grandpa Bentley has 2 litters of kittens..........3 in each litter........

Litter #2..........



And litter #1..........




And, of course, one more photo of Esme to finish this post!


Hoping you have a PURRfect day!

Christi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment