About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, May 24, 2021

The Results

Well, sports are officially over until football in the fall.  Jackson finished 4th in the hurdles and the shuttle hurdle relay finished 4th with a personal best time and a new school record - 2 state medals!

Now, I don't know if you have noticed all the rain we have been getting, but I'm enjoying it!  Why?  well, for one thing, I'm an inside cat. Secondly, the Canine Catastrophe has been so wet, muddy, and dirty, that she hasn't been allowed INSIDE!

Of course, then, the poor farmer who doesn't have all of his beans planted needed something to do, so he made this.............



 A way to get the Canine Catastrophe CLEAN!  



Of course, it doesn't last long.  As soon as she jumps out, she goes and plays in the mud so she can get in the cleaning tank again.  She thinks it's a game.


When my human came home from St. Louis, she brought 24 quarts of strawberries from an Amish Auction.  It gave the farmer something to do.  He even made his own strawberry pie!


My human has also given a couple of quilts away as graduation gifts to 2 of her piano students.


Kelsey got the Blue Radiance quilt and Nikki got the Modern Rainbow.


My human has finished another quilt, but she must be waiting for a sunny day to take photos.  Guess we'll be waiting awhile.

Lest we forget the most important things............here is a photo to wish you a wonderful day!


Cici

p.s.  for those of you saddened by the complete lack of sports to report on, I've heard the Olympics are starting in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment