About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Happy New Year!

More pictures from the Christmas Bingo game I played online..............

Favorite Christmas ornament..........

Make a paper snowflake (it was a slow day at work!)...........

Christmas stockings...........new ones this year made for us by Carole Morton, my sister's mother-in-law!



 Favorite Christmas recipe..............Aunt Judy's spritz cookies!  Made them twice!

I can't believe it's been another month since I did a blog.  December was busy!  Here are the highlights!

New longarm quilting machine arrive Dec. 11th!  This is Barney, the install guy!  

Test driving............

First project was a baby quilt!  Quilted a daisy pantograph.

Then I quilted my Bonnie Hunter Unity quilt, a bigger quilt.  It took me awhile to get the binding sewn down because of all the extra help.

And I did this little leader/ender quilt with custom designs.

I need to get the finished photos of these 3 taken for the next blog post!

Some piecing was done............these were finished after Christmas and are now on my quilting dance card.

This one is called Free as a Breeze and was a free pattern from Hen & Chicks Studio.

And this is the panel my mom gave me to represent Willow's First Christmas.  She was already so much bigger at Christmas than these puppies!


She did like gazing at her quilt though........

And Sarah was home for 2 weeks.  She had to work (from home) a few days, but found time to decorate a gingerbread house for a virtual contest at work.



Her high school bestie, Kari came over to help!



More later............Christmas present and family photos to come!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment