About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Quilt Show Catch Up

So this is a long post.  I wanted to get my pictures from the quilt show posted, but haven't gotten around to it until now.  At least it's still in the same month (barely) that the quilt show happened.  Here are a couple of my favorites............



Becky's Pumpkin Patrol


Mary's Owl Always Love You

And  couple of mine...........
The Stars and Stripes Sampler that will be donated to the Tiny Houses for Veterans project in January and
my bunny quilt was finished just in the nick of time...........I named it Thumper's Flowers as there are flowers quilted all over it.  Sorry the lighting is bad.........it was hanging by a window.

And the Viewer's Choice Winners.......

2nd place large was Gina's Homespun Rail Fence.  It was huge and made from 1.5" strips!

1st place large was Carrie's Shades of Sherbert.


First place medium was Bobby Jo's Route 66 quilt called Bear's Dream...........all that hand work!

Second place medium was Carrie's Farm Fresh Quilt.

First place small was my Stack of Jacks........those crazy eyes and goofy grins, except for the one on top............I think he's worried about falling off the stack.

And second place small was my Soft Kitty challenge piece.  I was really happy this one got so many votes.  It was definitely a challenge for me.



And catching up on some other sewing.............


All 3 of Pastor Sandy's t-shirt quilts are off to be quilted.............I had lots of help getting them ready.........
I think she was trying to fold here.

And smooth here.
 And just hold things in place here.........

And my Bjorn Bear blocks got sewn together.
I worked on some placemats with some more help from Cici.

I purchased some special fabric to make her a bed.
I think the fabric meets with her approval.  I need to get the bed made before she wears out the fabric!

And that about catches everything up from the sewing room!
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment