About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ready for May Flowers!

We have been having some beautiful weather after all the rain.  I attended graduation at Missouri Valley College on Saturday afternoon, got my first sunburn, and said goodbye to my favorite college student, Gabriel, after meeting his family from Brazil.  His mother brought some gifts which I'll get photos of and share next week.  After graduation, I stopped at DQ for a treat and then on to a green house to get some flowers.  Saturday evening was spent working on planting.



I also cut the first lettuce last week and we had some wonderful salads throughout the week.  I need to cut some more tonight before it rains again.
I did some work in the sewing room too.  I spent awhile sewing together batting scraps for a small quilt.  I had the quilt all spread out nicely on the floor and this happened.........
AND, I spent lots of time playing with this crew............


I can't wait for Sarah to get home to see them.  I have to go to Rolla on Friday to pick her (and ALL her STUFF) up.  

This is my last week of piano lessons for the summer.  So a shopping trip is in the works for next week...........gotta check out some fabric shops!

AND, there is a quilt guild meeting tonight!!!!!  Can life get any better!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment