About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Sewing Room Happenings

A couple of scrappy UFO's were finished.  This is my double four patch that was my oldest UFO and the only one that was carried over from last year's UFO list.

It's one of my favorite scrap quilts and it used up a lot of 2" and 3.5" squares.  

 


I also finished this 4 patch quilt.  It was fun to do and definitely depleted my 2.5" squares.  This one has already been gifted to a friend who is moving.

As always, Esme is ready to lend a paw............

I also trimmed all the Mr. Snow blocks and made the setting blocks for this quilt.  

And when there is nothing for her to help with, Esme is just fine posing for a photo.

I also finished piecing this top called Solstice.  One of my goals this year was to try piecing with more curved seams.  This was fun to do and I have several different ideas on how to quilt it.

Nine members of our guild are leaving on a FART (fabric acquisition road trip) this Friday.  We are headed to Marshall Dry Goods in Arkansas.  It should be a fun time.  Finding a backing for Solstice is on my shopping list.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment