About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Time Flies!

Welcome Willow!

 I just can't believe that it's almost October!  And, my last post was just after Labor Day.........where did the time go?  Well, a lot of time has been spent with Willow.  She is my new golden retriever puppy.  We got her just after Labor Day at 6 weeks old.  She is so cute and fluffy.  She loves the kittens and they are waiting for her to be let out of her pen every morning and tackle them in greeting.  Where did she learn to tackle so well?  Probably from watching Jackson's football games on the computer with me.



And now, a parade of Willow pictures.......















She is pretty well behaved for a puppy.  She did stop eating for a couple of days after her first round of shots and that scared me.  But a trip to the vet and a shot to settle her tummy helped.  Now she is eating us out of house and home.  She somehow managed to trick us into giving her breakfast twice this morning.  David fed her when he left to do chores, and then I fed her when I went out to play with her before church because her food dish was empty.  

The only one she really annoys is Kenzie, David's border collie.  Kenzie is very jealous.  Willow tries to be friends, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.  The inside cats, Cici and Dory, keep a wary eye on her too.  

She paid a visit the the Nicholas-Beazley Aviation Museum where I work this week.  

She enjoyed the DC 10 plane seats and seemed to have lots to say at the propeller shop.  


She doesn't mind getting wet, even if it's with soap in a bath!






Anyway, life is definitely exciting with Willow around!

Christi


No comments:

Post a Comment