About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Labor Day Weekend Fun!

I spent Friday evening watching Jackson's football game on my computer.  There was no sound, so I had the radio station app on my phone on.  There was a little bit of a delay, so I watched and then the radio announcer told me what happened.  They didn't win, but he had a good game.  I stuck my finger with my needle when he got an interception.

I was working on another of the Appalachian Memories blocks.  I actually got it completed during the game and then did some cutting on other blocks.  

This makes 7 complete!  Only 5 more to go.  This is definitely my oldest UFO.

I forgot to show this photo in the last blog post.  This is the program from the football game we went to.  

Does this kid look like he could possibly weight 260 lbs.?


He might be 6'1" though........it's been all the boys' goal to get taller than Grandpa.  I think Jackson is the one to do it!  It could just be the hair.  Grandpa's is getting a little thin on top.


He's definitely taller than Grandma!.  We had our annual family gathering at my parent's for Labor Day weekend.  There weren't as many people there due to Covid.  

Sister-in-law Karen has purchased a new sewing machine and plans to start quilting.  I introduced her to online shopping at Missouri Star!


Sarah spent some time reading..........


Jackson spent some time recuperating from the football game and Tucker took some time to recuperate from the bath he got after he jumped into the pond that was covered with green slime.........the golden doodle was GREEN!

David checked out Dad's new tractor.

When we got home Sunday, there were some critters waiting on the deck for attention.  I tried to get a photo with both of them looking, but.......

Here's Charlie looking........

And here's Wicket looking.  Love the blue eyes.

Today is so weird.  Yesterday was a holiday and I had to be at work at 6:15 this morning for an early event, so I've been "off kilter" all day.  I need a nap.

Christi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment