About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, March 9, 2020

What a Week!

So, let's just start with the bad part of the week.............on Tuesday last week, I had some oral surgery done.......tooth extraction, bone graft, and it was a long week of not eating very much, mostly soft foods.  So, when I had to make pies for the church ham and bean supper on Saturday night, I made a chocolate meringue pie...........it's a soft food, right?!


I have to say that it was a pretty pie, as were the blackberry, pecan, and pumpkin pies I made.

Good things............

On Saturday, I finally got my car back!  It had been over a month since my accident.  Apparently I was wanting a vehicle so badly, that I decided to sew one.........

I still have to embroider the face, and there are blocks coming for the bottom part, but it was so fun to do!
And Cici supurrvised!



Of course, the best part of getting my car back was that Kenzie got to have her seat back in DH's truck!


Here she is cowering, afraid we are going to make her get out!

Still not too sure she actually gets to ride again...........

So, with the surgery, not too much sewing happened other than the cute truck.  Maybe more will happen this week.  Although with the time change, full moon, and Friday the 13th, DD coming home for a 4-day weekend, my parents visiting, I'm not sure just how much sewing will happen.

There's so much going on that Cici was exhausted.  We hardly ever catch her totally passed out like this.

That about catches up the week!  There is a quilt guild meeting tomorrow evening, so stay tuned for pictures!
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment