About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, March 2, 2020

Happy March!

As the calendar turned to March, the mail brought these announcements.  In 2 1/2 months, we'll have a college graduate!  Of course, then she called saying, "I'm out of checks.  Can you send me a couple so I can pay my rent and utilities?"  So, Mom and Dad are still needed from time to time.


Cici received a bath last Friday.  I honestly think she enjoys an occasional bath.  Once I had her in the water, she just sank down in the water (I was still holding on to her), held on to the edge of the sink with her paws and enjoyed the washing.  And then there is the rinsing, followed by her favorite part, the 2 towel rub down.  I can't take photos of the bath since it really takes both of my hands, and I'd like to keep my phone dry....... but here is her porcupine photo after her bath.


Trying to find a sunny spot to dry out.........

I can't decide if she's saying a prayer of thanks for her wonderful bath, or salivating over a bird in the flower bed below the window.
Somehow, I think it's the later.

I spent Saturday at Sew Sweet in Brunswick for Scrap Attack.  I had planned to take lots of photos of new things in the store and things everyone was working on, but I got so involved in sewing that I forgot.  I did get one photo of this cute rabbit that was part of one of their displays.


As for the sewing, I finished piecing this wall hanging from scraps from my Summertime Sampler quilt.

I also finished the borders on my Farm Girl Vintage quilt.  I think the borders really pull this one together.

And here is the photo of the Blue Batik quilt, now named Blue Radiance.  

And Bjorn Bear is now totally finished as well.  Mary quilted it for me and I finished the binding over the weekend.
I don't have any plans for this quilt yet, so will just put it away and save it for that special occasion or person.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment