About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Last of 2019!

I can't believe I never shared these photos!
We made it up to Iowa on Dec. 13th to see basketball games!  No, I'm not choking Jackson.  Notice I'm standing 2 steps above him to even have a chance to reach him!


I had dropped down a step for the photo with Carter.  They didn't win, but it was fun to see them play.  Hopefully we'll get to one more game this winter.

Some December sewing DID happen...........

I finished another of the barn quilt embroidery blocks.  I think that makes 3, maybe 4 that are complete............still a long way to go.


My Temmecula Quilt Company Tiny Tree was sewn together.  I'm hoping to machine quilt it this month and get it finished.

I helped my mom design some pillows to go with a Christmas quilt she pieced for my sister.  I thought these turned out cute.  Mom has them all finished and the quilt is now quilted, just waiting for Mom to bind it...........so, I guess she's ready for Christmas 2020!

I have decided to make my Farm Girl Vintage my may UFO Challenge for guild in 2020, so decided I should be getting the rest of the blocks cut out.

Cici was supurrvising the cutting.

Apparently she didn't agree with the fabric selection here...........


There was a break in the sewing to be sick with a sinus infection, but I finally got to do some more sewing on New Year's Eve................Christmas Baubles!  I thought this turned out really cute.

Here is the family Christmas photo from my parents house (weekend before Christmas)


 And here is TEAM PLAID........winners of a massive game of Hand & Foot!  There was also a round of Nertz played with about 10 decks of cards, but no one had time to take pictures of it!

Christmas Morning Photos............
 This little guy thought it would be safest to just sleep in the feeder..........first in line for food!

We took care of baby pigs and the neighbors' rabbits since they were out of town......
Hay for everyone!

The Christmas decorations have been put away
 No, Cici was not tucked away in a Christmas box until next year.

DD's kitten, Dory, has spent a lot of time resting.  Her Christmas break has consisted of declawing and being fixed.  Not the best gift, but she is finally starting to perk up and hopefully will enjoy the rest of the holiday before returning to college.

That's all from 2019..............on to 2020!
Christi










No comments:

Post a Comment