About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Small Finishes


I had a few smaller finishes recently.  This was a panel I had picked up in January 2021.



I used the barn block that was printed on the panel to create the corner blocks in the border.


I also used the block as the center of a table runner but reversed the colors and framed a couple of the panel pieces for the ends of the runner.


And the last 2 parts of the panel were made into the cutest pillows.


And I made this table runner from some leftover blue batik scraps.  


All of these were gifted to some friends.  

And I think I have been irritating the "girls" with my photography.  I keep interrupting their naps with pictures.





Moms can be so irritating sometimes!  If I could just let them sleep, but they are so cute when they are sleeping that I have to get a picture.........and they also hold still, so taking the pic is much easier!

Christi



 

No comments:

Post a Comment