About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Birthdays!

It's hard to believe my baby turned 25 at the beginning of the month!  (Note the 25-year-old is wearing her favorite Minions t-shirt!)


She was such a cutie!

My parents and I went to St. Louis for her birthday weekend.  (David had to stay home with all those cute little pigs!)  We visited the Prologue Room at Boeing.  Of course, she was enamored of all the things there.  




And we went to the aquarium at Union Station.  This was my favorite.  I was so engrossed, I only took this one photograph!  I would highly recommend it though.  We also ate at her favorite Mexican place, El Burro Loco, and we did Caines Chicken strips which Mom and Dad had not had before.  


And Willow turned 2 on July 28th!  She thought that meant she would get her driver's license.

She did get to go for a ride to Dairy Queen where she got her own Pup Cup of ice cream!

And just to prove that she will never get too big, she managed to squeeze into the recliner with David to watch a movie, PG of course, since she's only 2!


 Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment