About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Feeling Thankful

 I have to say that we had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving.  This year it was spent in Omaha, NE with my cousin Brenda and her family.  And we had the added bonus of seeing Uncle Al and Aunt Judy.  Both were recovering from some health issues which prevented them from traveling as they had planned, so we felt very fortunate to get to see them.  

Here we are with Uncle Al and Aunt Judy.......


And here is the whole group......

Hannah and Mackenzie are in high school (senior and junior). We had lots of fun playing cards with them.


It was knurtz for the girls and when the guys played, we switched to hand and foot. Of course, since the guys wouldn't play knurtz with us, they got stuck on kitchen duty! 


Jeff smoked the turkey and it was delicious!

The meal was so good, that I forgot to take any pictures, but here are the empty plates to prove just how good it was!

Uncle Al.........

Sarah with Aunt Judy......

No explanation for this photo..........

And then, the turkey coma...........


Even Daisy was exhausted!

We took a little drive to Uncle Al and Aunt Judy's to see the animals..........Sarah was trying to persuade the donkey to let her pet him.



And the girls with Aunt Judy's puppies........Minnie and Hattie!  They are angling for another puppy for Christmas.  (We're placing bets here in Missouri to see whether Jeff caves on his "no more pets" stance.)

I was having Willow withdrawals, so Daisy snuggled with me.


It truly was so much fun!  I don't even know where to begin to try to explain this photo.

Much laughter was shared by all!

Hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment