About Me

My photo
I live in Mid Missouri on a farm with my husband and daughter.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Pumpkin Time!!!!


Sometimes, you just know it's going to be one of those days!  I have been meaning to write this post for over a week now, but something always got in the way of my computer time.  I have spent some time in the sewing room which Cici has enjoyed.  She's not as good with her ball of yarn as she is with all the things in the sewing room!



 This is a Halloween wall hanging I have been working on.  I am still trying to decide about a border...............I know Halloween is OVER, I'm just really ahead of the game for next year!


Some leftover pumpkin blocks went into this piano runner.........again, planning for next year!

I love this table runner, even though I have to add a leaf to the table to use it.  So this is more towards the Thanksgiving holiday.............as is this pumpkin.............

This turkey is guarding the back door.  The cats aren't quite sure what to make of him!

I finally remembered to take a picture of my favorite tree that is in our front yard.  Of course, most of those leaves are on the ground now.

We went to Rolla this first Sunday in November for DD's fall concert.  It was long, and the music (very well performed) was a little on the slow side.  DD is the principal second violin this year.


And we took her and her roommate to Walmart before we left town.  

 Thought I'd share some fun cat photos.............this is Princess Leia.  

And below, is one of DD's kittens all stretched out with the hubs in the recliner.  Neither one woke up when I snapped the photo!
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment